REDUCEALL POWDER – STRONG REDUCER
- Strong Reducing Agent Powder
- Use on White Fibers or to Remove Bleeding or Dye Colors – 5 oz. per 5 Gallons
- High Reduction PotentialUse in Rug Wash to Remove Yellowing (2 oz. per 5 Gallons)
- Low Odor Powder
- 7 LB ReduceAll Wide Mouth Gallon + 5# Gallon STPP (pH adjuster- 5#)
- Link: YouTube Video Color Bleed Dye Removal
- Link: CleanFax Video Food Dye Removal
- No yellowing effects like hydrosulfite, or dye damage like titanium strippers.
- These are quantities of ReduceAll used for bath operations for removing excess dye, fugitive dye, or urine stains.
- It is done ideally @ 150 F degrees and pH of 9.
- Raise the pH of the bath with 2/3 volume of STPP powder /volume ReduceAll.
- ReduceAll Bath Concentration
- In 5 Gallons of very hot water, add 3 oz. of STPP & 5 oz. of ReduceAll
- Time required is up to 10 minutes depending on amount of dye color removed.
- Fringe Whitening will usually require a stronger concentration: 2 oz. ReduceAll + 1.5oz. STPP per Gallon HOT Water.